To report problems or request assistance, please contact the Help Center at: KCCD HELP CENTER
Calls reported to the Help Center will be routed to the appropriate IT staff member. Production down issues will receive immediate attention
With this service you can send files to any email account without reducing file
size or compression, splitting files or changing file types. Eliminates email size
and security limitations.
How it works?
- Select the file to send. You can send any type of files up to 1 GB
- Enter the email address of who you want to send the file to. You can specify multiple email addresses by separating them with commas.
- Enter a message to the recipient(s)
- Click on the Send It button. File Express will automatically email your recipient(s) a link to the file. The email will include the name of the file, size and when will the link expire.
- The recipient(s) will be able to click the link in the email to download or open the file. If the recipient's email software does not
support HTML them the user can copy the file Id and enter it in the Download a File
- The files will be deleted after 7 days or the configured expiration date setting.
- For security reason this service uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect your files during the transfer process.
Who can use this service?
- This service provides KCCD users the ability to send a file to users outside or inside the KCCD network.
- The service also provides external users the ability to send a file to KCCD users. External users are not allowed to send files to other external users.
Can I send folders or multiple files?
At this time, the service does not allow you to send multiple files. Users use an archiving program (e.g. WinZip) to combine files into one volume.
How do I send a file to multiple users?
You can specify multiple email addresses separated by commas.
How long does it take to upload or download a file?
Test your internet speed: http://www.speedtest.net/
Broadband Data Transfer Rates - Transfer Time (h:m:s)
What is the file size limit?
1 Gigabyte GB (1,000 MB or 1,000,000 KB or 1,000,000,000 byte)
What is the file expiration time?
Files will be deleted after 7 days. Once a file has been removed (or expired) from our servers, it is no longer accessible. The original sender would have to upload it again.
How do I delete a file?
This feature is planned to be implemented in the next version. At this time the file will be deleted after 7 days.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Why do I get a blank or Action Canceled window?
This problem has been reported to Microsoft and there is no fix at this time. The problem occurs with common file types that IE or the browser knows how to manage (.jpg, .pdf, .doc etc).
Please close the window and and try again. we apologize for the inconvenience.
Why do I get a page can not be displayed window?
If the file you are trying to send is open or in use by another application, you may receive a page can not be displayed window.
Close the file or any application that could be using the file that you are trying to send.
For additional support, please contact the Help Center at: KCCD HELP CENTER