- To protect your privacy this service uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL is an encryption protocol that allows confidential data to pass over the Internet without being vulnerable to interception.
- Uploading or downloading a file can take several minutes. Do not close this window during file transferring.
How it works?
- Select the file to send. You can send any type of files up to 5 GB
- Enter the email address of who you want to send the file to. You can specify multiple email addresses by separating them with commas.
- Enter a message to the recipient(s)
- Click on the Send It button. File Express will automatically email your recipient(s) a link to the file. The email will include the file name, size and when the link will expire.
- The recipient(s) will be able to click the link in the email to download or open the file. If the recipient's email software does not
support HTML then, the user can copy the file Id and enter it in the Download a File
- The files will be deleted after 7 days or the configured expiration date setting.
For additional support, please contact the Help Center at: KCCD HELP CENTER